Well I can't believe that 2010 is here. Where did 2009 go? I remember being a teenager and thinking that the year 2000 was so far away and I would be so old (24) and now here we are ten years later.
Like most people I came up with a list of resolutions for myself this year.
- Get on a written monthly budget. Dh and I have been talking about this a lot lately and we are aiming to have one done for February.
- Exercise more (when I don't have a sprained ankle like I do now)
- Eat better so I can become a more healthy person.
- Keep track of all the books I read this year to see just how many books I get finished.
- Continue finding money saving deals and I will try to keep track of them just to see how much I save.
- and finally post here more often :)
In the spirit of posting to my blog more often I'm going to try to post at least twice a week, with one post being about money saving and the other about anything happening in my life.
So here's to a wonderful 2010 for everyone!
4 hours ago